- The terms Dragon Social or “we” or “us” or “our” or any grammatical variations of the preceding words refer to Dragon Social Limited. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the client/customer or to users of any of the interfaces (including but not limited to websites and emails) provided by Dragon Social.
- Information Collection and Usage
- Information provided by you. You shall be required to give certain information while accessing our website, communicating with us through other means, making use of our services. Owing to the nature of our service it shall be mandatory on your part to provide some specific details. Not providing us with certain information might act to your detriment. We might choose not to provide you our offering in case you fail or refuse to provide us with the information we need. The information includes but is not limited to your name, your email id(s), phone number(s), user id for other websites and corresponding passwords, credit card details and any other information required to provide you with our assistance efficiently.
- Information collected in the above mentioned procedures shall strictly be used for providing our better services to you. We will try to abstain from collecting superfluous information.
- Sharing Customer Information
- Third Party Services Due to our modus operandi it becomes necessary for us to share certain client information with third parties (e.g., payment providers). First, information like credit card details etc could be shared with third parties to ensure that that payment for the services takes place efficiently. Secondly, Customer information could be shared with third parties for better customer assistance and to help us serve our customers better.
- Business Transfers. With the development of our trade, we might choose to buy other businesses. Following general practices of trade, customer information might be shared for the functioning of our newly acquired businesses. In the unlikely event of Dragon Social being taken over by another business company, customer information could be one of the assets being transferred. We shall try to ensure that the customer information is not misused.
- Statutory Requirements. Dragon Social could release customer information if required to do so by law. Besides, Dragon Social holds the rights to share customer information with law enforcement agencies for maintenance of law and order, protection from fraud etc. We cannot be held liable for sharing any information of our clients or users of our interface.
- Social Media Credentials. Dragon Social will not share or modify a user’s social media credentials. We will not be responsible for any changes to social media credentials on the user’s account.
- Security of Information. Dragon Social makes use of sound practices like data encryption, installing firewall etc to ensure that customer information is not misused or accessed without authority. Steps shall be undertaken by Dragon Social to ensure that customer information is not altered or destroyed to the detriment of its clients. Dragon Social shall not be held liable for loss of data or any unauthorized access to the client information stored by us.
This document was last updated on 2017-02-27